Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What dumb shit have you fucks been up to?
Ooh criminal records! I've seen the backseat of a police Focus more than once.

Been arrested once for assault, possession with intent to supply, and twice for trespass. Also a couple of tickets for speeding and disturbing the peace.

Assault charge was cleared when I turned 18, possession charge dropped after the actual dealer owned up, and the trespasses were urbex gone horribly wrong. Luckily that last one is only a civil offense in the UK since they couldn't prove whether I broke in each time. The tickets were for going 73 in a 50 out in some mountains, the second was for burnouts in a multi-storey car park surrounded by houses at 3am.

Sup Keiser, yours is a familiar name, I was a punk ass kid in the background during RE's heyday.

Sorry for the absence Toasty, Xmas and New Years were a shitshow for Chaos IRL.
(January 13th, 2018, 12:55 am)ChaosMaestro Wrote: Ooh criminal records! I've seen the backseat of a police Focus more than once.

Count yourself lucky to have been nabbed by street cops.

I had a few encounters with detectives who took a few weeks
to prepare before visiting me. Their cars are much nicer. However,
the stakes were high, the lawyers expensive and it took several
months each time.
Quote:Sorry for the absence Toasty, Xmas and New Years were a shitshow for Chaos IRL.
No worries man, it's not a chore! Stop by whenever you want.

Just try not to get more tickets!

Quote:I had a few encounters with detectives who took a few weeks
to prepare before visiting me. Their cars are much nicer. However,
the stakes were high, the lawyers expensive and it took several
months each time.

Hah! I've had a few buddies with cases like those, mostly drug dealing on a decent scale. I haven't because I'm a good kid, only a few arrests and a huge pile of tickets. I'd be curious what you did/were accused of!

Fun Fact: I applied to work at a police department a few years ago. When I realized they asked about my record, and I'd have to "attach additional sheets of paper", I realized I had no chance.
I could see you being a cop Bob. They missed out
Quote:Fun Fact: I applied to work at a police department a few years ago. When I realized they asked about my record, and I'd have to "attach additional sheets of paper", I realized I had no chance.

You would have likely been weeded out via the IQ test. Many police departments won't hire someone who scores too high based on the idea that they're less likely to blindly defer to authority.
Hah... Well, what started almost feeling insulting quickly aboutfaced into a compliment.

I haven't heard that fact, but I don't doubt it is true. All jobs have a tier where you're unqualified and I don't believe an officer's job is particularly taxing either intellectually or physically.

At least not the cops I've seen... Huskier than I am.

Quote:I could see you being a cop Bob. They missed out
Lmao, well, perhaps they did. I find that I'm too preoccupied with traffic laws to have ever made any money. I was in California recently and it drove me completely insane watching people (legally) split lanes. I wanted to personally arrest each of them. Powers of arrest without the veil of a department is risky though.
You'd hate it here in WV. Road rules tend to be guidelines at best